• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW XI Elections!

The top vote getter will be captain and the second best will be his deputy.

• Langeveldt - former captain (Test 500+ runs).

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lord of Darkness - former vc/captain (Test 500+runs/25+ wickets).

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Lucky Eddie - leading wicket taker and veteran of the team (55+ wickets).

• Cloete - leading run-scorer and highest individual score (1000+ runs/400+ ODI).

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Broncoman - second highest Test runs aggregate (900+ runs).

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Rich_2001 - statistically the best ODI batsman (500+ runs Test and ODI).

• Other - please name with a reason for your vote.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gibbsnsmith

State Vice-Captain
i voted for Lord of Darkness because i think he is funny like marc and he has been a good allrounder, im not sure if i want to add to his burdens but hell be able to cope..and he does havbe a temper which is very useful for motivation ie when he went off on one on AA, ooh that was so funny....anyway..there are really 2 chopices in my mind lord or Eddie..as he is a great bowler and a veteran [old?] and Rich, who seems pretty popular

, the runnersup shouldnt be the vice captain as i consider it to be a little disrespectful but the v/c should someone else ie Cloete who seems like a future Captain probably not this time but possibly next.

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The CWCBC reserve the right to name the vice-captain, but the point of the votes is to guide us.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
I made the All-star team! Only dev player to do sao! (yet. marc could be the 16th) i am very happy.:D

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
now now bugs, calm down, no need to be a bad loser. If you got through, you'd be boasting, wouldn't you? But, as it happens, i got through.:D

Cloete

International Captain
Mr. Ponting said:
now now bugs, calm down, no need to be a bad loser. If you got through, you'd be boasting, wouldn't you? But, as it happens, i got through.:D

LOL:lol:

so who's gonna be captain? and hu's gonna be *cough*Cloete*cough* vice-captain?

Status
Not open for further replies.