• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in Cricketweb Land February/March 2010

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Thats right folks, it has just been confirmed that England will arrive on our shores for a three test, five ODI and two T20I tour of the country. The matches will kick off Monday 15th February when they take on Cricketweb Blue in a three day game.

Captains please note that any player picked to play in any international fixture (including CW'A') will be unable to play in the Dev League game on the day BEFORE the game if they have one.

Code:
Mon 15th Feb		Blue	vs	England	3D @ PDV Dome
Thurs 18th Feb		CW 'A'	vs	England	3D @ Fardin Qayyumi CC
Mon 22nd Feb		CW XI	vs	England	1st Test @ CW Oval
Thurs 25th Feb		CW XI	vs	England	2nd Test @ CWBCC Stadium
Mon 1st March		CW XI	vs	England	3rd Test @ PDV Dome
Thurs 4th March		CW XI	vs	England	1st T20I @ Fardin Qayyumi CC
Fri 5th March		CW XI	vs	England	2nd T20I @ Pickford Reserve
Tues 9th March		Green	vs	England	OD Tour Game @ CWBCC Stadium
Thurs 11th March	CW XI	vs	England	1st ODI @ CWBCC Stadium
Mon 15th March		CW XI	vs	England	2nd ODI @ PDV Dome
Wed 17th March		CW XI	vs	England	3rd ODI @ CW Oval
Fri 19th March		CW XI	vs	England	4th ODI @ Pickford Reserve
Tues 23rd March		CW XI	vs	England	5th ODI @ PDV Dome

Last edited:

Simon

Also am looking for someone (preferably who isnt likely to be part of the CWXI in either tests or ODI's) to "manage" England for this tour. Your duties will include picking the touring squad (in conjunction with myself) and then ensuring you name a team for each of the games and giving any bowling orders/directions etc...

If you would like to be considered for this email me dcoulthardf1@hotmail.com and let me know.

99*

International Debutant
Wonder if my Champions League record will see me into the T20 side?

Not much else I can ask for given the start of the season I've had.

bryce

International Regular
Great to see that CW 'A' fixture early in the schedule, looking forward to it

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yeah I hope I can crack an A spot too. There are heaps of good in form middle order bats out there, most bat a little slow though :p

Simon

Venues have now been confirmed.

Also England are expected to announce their 16 man squad for the tour sometime in the next 24 hours.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
England Test Squad Announcement.

This morning the England management have announced their Test squad to tour Cricketweb Land in the coming month. The tour, which commences next week with a three day match against Blue next week, will be a tough test for the touring party which contains four uncapped players. Hampshire batsman Michael Carberry and Durham seamer Mark Davies have no previous International experience but it is not the first time they have been involved in an England squad. The other uncapped Test players are promising spin bowling allrounder Adil Rashid and keeper-batsman Steve Davies, both of whom have represented England in limited overs matches. The only real noticeable omission is that of seamer James Anderson who is currently undergoing treatment on a troublesome knee injury. Experienced bowler Stephen Harmison was once again left out of the squad with the selectors belived to have worried about how he would fare in Test matches overseas.

England Test Squad To Tour Cricketweb Land :
Andrew Strauss - C
Alastair Cook - VC
Ian Bell
Stuart Broad
Michael Carberry
Paul Collingwood
Mark Davies
Steve Davies
Graham Onions
Kevin Pietersen
Matt Prior
Adil Rashid
Ryan Sidebottom
Graeme Swann
Johnathan Trott
Luke Wright

Simon

Decent looking squad, could Blue please ensure there is a team named for the game on Monday.

Simon

Also on that note could those guys please reply to the email sent a few days ago regarding the CW'A' side.