• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Innovations in Development League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Two things.

1/ The team finishing last in the 5D and OD competitions will be replaced for next season. As such, can someone volanteer to research stats for either an India 'A', Pakistan 'A' or Sri Lanka 'A'? I have no knowledge of any of these countries 'A' teams.

2/ I will be sending out an email every two days which will contain results, updated avgerages, injuries and points standings if anyone is interested, sort of like in WCC. It may make the results etc more accessible. I will however still be posting the results on the forum as well.
If you're interested, post your email address and I'll add you to the mailing list.

Status
Not open for further replies.