• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Cricket Web XI Hall of Fame

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Records
OD High Score 170 Rich_2001 v Holland in South Africa

ODI High Score 112 Rich_2001 v West Indies in the West Indies

FC High Score 227 Cloete v South Africa in South Africa

Test High Score 227 Cloete v South Africa in South Africa

OD Best Bowling 7/22 David v South Africa in South Africa

ODI Best Bowling 7/22 David v South Africa in South Africa

FC Best Bowling 7/62 Neil Pickup (Dev XI) v SA 'A' at Hobart

Test Best Bowling 6/39 Lucky Eddie v South Africa in South Africa

Last edited:

R_Powell_fan

U19 Captain
what about best bowling analysis in a match.......... Leg.....spin.......neil..........10 fer..........testmatch..........tour........WestIndies........... :D :D

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
R_Powell_fan said:
what about best bowling analysis in a match.......... Leg.....spin.......neil..........10 fer..........testmatch..........tour........WestIndies........... :D :D
I was about to say that :baddevil:
And best innings analysis...

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
I think lang is getting better as a leggie , peakin at the right time , might see neil and kims callup a lot later untless when we tour the sub continent were we might use 3 spinners

The selectors are hinting that with Neils performance so far , they might opt for 3 spinners to the tour of SLanka after the completion of the WI Tour !

Mr Mxyzptlk

To be honest, I don't think you and Lang have been consistent enough to be our only spin options in Sri Lanka. I think we should consider Neil for the Tests at least because as it is, T_C and LE have a very heavy workload...especially LE.

R_Powell_fan

U19 Captain
R_Powell_fan:
* Runs in frighteningly fast and bowls the batsman with a peach of a yorker whislt trying to catch the eye of the selectors Reuben and Lang in the practice nets !

Mr Mxyzptlk

R_Powell_fan said:
R_Powell_fan:
* Runs in frighteningly fast and bowls the batsman with a peach of a yorker whislt trying to catch the eye of the selectors Reuben and Lang in the practice nets !
I don't think we'll be considering you for the Test team too soon, seeing as you're not even in the Dev team. Perhaps we'll sign you for a Dev contract at some point though.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
lord_of_darkness said:
I think lang is getting better as a leggie , peakin at the right time , might see neil and kims callup a lot later untless when we tour the sub continent were we might use 3 spinners

The selectors are hinting that with Neils performance so far , they might opt for 3 spinners to the tour of SLanka after the completion of the WI Tour !
What were the spinners' averages in the WI tour?

R_Powell_fan

U19 Captain
Oh...... virtual contracts doesn't sound like a very good idea, instead of money, maybe we can get our number of posts increased......hehehe

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
R_Powell_fan said:
Oh...... virtual contracts doesn't sound like a very good idea, instead of money, maybe we can get our number of posts increased......hehehe
Why would we want that?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Langeveldt - 4@102.75 : SR-201
Lord of Darkness - 11@49.55 : SR-104.81

Pert-timers:-
Tamara - 4@54 : SR-97.5
Cloete - 5@48.4 : SR-73.2

In summation, pretty crappy.

Cloete

International Captain
y don't u go with 2 spinners and me??? my stats r good enuff for me to be used as more tha a part-timer!!