• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Cricket Web XI in the West Indies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
I am considering returning to Rugby Union if I fail to play NO matches again on the next tour.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Tim said:
I am considering returning to Rugby Union if I fail to play NO matches again on the next tour.
A double negative, so does that mean that you'll return to Rugby Union if you get picked to play?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
3rd Test: CWXI in WI

Sorry for the late result. My phone isn't working and I'm by a friend now. I will post today's 4th Test tomorrow.

Attachments

Last edited:

Simon

thats a dissapointing result.
Oh well we will come back in the next match.

Mr Mxyzptlk

In a shocking turn around, the telephone company fixed my phone this morning :O . Surprisingly prompt...

Mr Mxyzptlk

4th Test : CWXI v WI

Holding: Welcome to Bourda where we will see the Cricket Web XI team contest their West Indian hosts in the 4th Test. The 3rd Test in Antigua was not a pleasant experience for the visitors as the crumbled to a 136-run defeat.
Sound of Cricket:
79.6 Darkness to Chand'paul, no run, Defensively played by Shiv Chanderpaul
The commentary highlights and scorecard are combined in the same file.

Attachments

Mr Mxyzptlk

5th Test Squad

A must-win match!

CWXI XI

Rich_2001
Broncoman
Cloete
Tamara (k)
Krokde
Blewy
Lord_of_darkness (vc)
Langeveldt (C)
Lucky Eddie
Top Cat
Tim

Mr Mxyzptlk

West Indies ODI Squad

West Indies ODI Squad

Brian Lara (C)
Ramnaresh Sarwan (vc)
Chris Gayle
Wavell Hinds
Marlon Samuels
Shiv Chanderpaul
Ridley Jacobs
Ricardo Powell
Merv Dillon
Jermaine Lawson
Corey Collymore
Vasbert Drakes
Omari Banks
Pedro Collins

Langeveldt

Soutie
ODI Squad for 5 ODI's v The West Indies

The Cricketweb selectors have announced an eleven to play in the first ODI versus the west Indies... As well as four reserves who will probably play a part later in the series....

The series consists of five ODI's

BATTING ORDER

1.Rich_2001
2.Broncoman
3.Cloete
4.Tamara
5.Rik
6.Lord Of Darkness
7.Langeveldt (cap)
8.Top_Cat
9.Lucky Eddie
10.Andre (wk)
11.Hoggy

Opening bowlers will be Top Cat and Eddie followed by Hoggy, Langeveldt, Lord and Rik/Cloete/Tamara

RESERVES

1.KrKode
2.David
3.Blewy
4.Mr Mxyzptlk

Mr Mxyzptlk

5th Test : CWXI v WI Highlights

Holding: Welcome to Kensington Oval, Barbados for the final match of this enthralling series. It has been an intense battle and it all boils down to this for the Cricket Web XI.
Hookes: With the hosts up 1-0 after 3 Tests, the CWXI fought back at Bourda, but ultimately escaped defeat despite their best efforts, salvaging a draw.
Holding: Now they look to win this final Test match in order to tie the series at one apiece.
Hookes: We go to Ian Bishop for the toss.
Bishop: Well that's it from the middle. It's back to Ramiz Raja and Najvot Sidhu in the commentary box.
Sidhu: Lucky Eddie runs in gracefully like a donkey on speed.....

Attachments

Mr Mxyzptlk

The First ODI - CWXI v WI at the Kensington Oval.

The First ODI - CWXI v WI at the Kensington Oval.

Sounds of the game:
7.3 Top_Cat to Lara, OUT, Thick edge well taken by Andre - that was quick!

Brian Lara 11 (11b 2X4)
c. Andre b. Top_Cat
That's a massive blow! The CWXI are right back in it.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.