• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CWBCC Chairmen's Trophy Season XIV

bryce

International Regular
Always been no more than a steady OD seamer tbh. And a rubbish OD batsman.
Because I seemingly got worse as I got older, instead of improving. In my debut OD season I took 28 wickets@29.86 in only 22 matches. Also, my current highest score(46*) and best bowling(4/42) were both achieved in my debut season.
Just quietly I think Camps downgraded my OD skill after my debut season in order to safehouse his incumbent allrounder spot :ph34r:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just quietly I think Camps downgraded my OD skill after my debut season in order to safehouse his incumbent allrounder spot :ph34r:
Nah, I was always better than you.

More likely you got crap because your captain batted you so low so often. And your bowling was never much good.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Thank God Johnson got pasted. Been saying he's mud for yonks, and the CW boys put him in his place.