• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in CWLand

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Combined Pakistan run total vs. CWLand Test XI: 368 runs
Combined Pakistan run total vs. Chairman's XI: 399 runs

Test XI bowling line up superior by 31 runs.

I'm thinking that Williams>Pickup, personally.

cbuts

International Debutant
Great win guys, massive effot considering the time we lost!

Think i should be given the ball more often - Younis is all at sea against me :laugh: :laugh:

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Great win, pretty dissapointed with my efforts though, obviously wasn't getting in the skippers eye enough first innings anyway.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Back in Grey! - Thomas recalled

Greg Thomas has completed a remarkable comeback and will feature for Cricket Web XI for the first time in two years. The fast bowler started his career well but soon faded and was dropped from the team after a series of disappointing returns. But after struggling through Season XIII he has returned to form with 28 wickets in 5 first class matches.

He replaces finger-spinner Dave Richards for the match at the bouncy PDV Dome, but the lineup is otherwise unchanged. However, a spokesperson for the Selection Panel indicated that Bryce Cunningham, Dan Smith and Dave Richards have all come in for serious consideration and their performances will be looked at carefully over the coming weeks. Richards in particular is expected to feature again later in the international season.

2nd Test XI:
H Mørk
T Mamesh
PE Young
AP Cloete
CR Butler
RJ Dauth
MW Wilson
NA Borcich
GM Thomas
NS Pickup
TJ Demeza

The 12th man will be whichever Blue player is liberated on the day.