• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CricketWeb XI Tours, discussions, results, etc

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cricketweb XI for 1st Test v WI

Broncoman
Rich_2001
Cloete
Krkode
Tamara
Langeveldt (C)
Lord of Darkness (vc)
Lucky Eddie
Top Cat
T Ryan (wk)
David

12th Man: Tim

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzptlk

WI XII for 1st Test v CWXI

Chris Gayle
Wavell Hinds
Daren Ganga
Brian Lara (C)
Ramnaresh Sarwan (vc)
Shivnarine Chanderpaul
Ridley Jacobs (wk)
Vasbert Drakes
Mervyn Dillon
Cory Collymore/Omari Banks
Jermaine Lawson

Mr Mxyzptlk

In that case, we'll get Marc to carry the water. We all know how much he enjoys it. :D

I recommend Maracas or Las Cuevas in the way of beaches. :)

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
No im just joking, I shall spend the 5 days in the nets training hard to get selection for the 2nd test.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
In that case, we'll get Marc to carry the water. We all know how much he enjoys it. :D
Sorry, but Viv and Beefy have dragged me off on a tour of a few hostelries.

All in the name of research for my bar back home of course!

Mr Mxyzptlk

The 1st Test

Pitch Report: Early seam movement; slowish pitch - ball doesn't come onto the bat; keeps low as match progresses

A gutsy effort by the CWXI in the 1st Test. After attaining a 172-run lead on first innings, the West Indies team started batting again late on Day 3 in full control. Only Lara seemed to score with ease as the West Indies posted 276/4 dec. to lead by 448 runs on first innings.

This left the CWXI with the gargantuan task of having to bat for almost 7 hours to draw the match on a pitch which was keeping low. Could they do it?

Attachments

Kiwi

State Vice-Captain
Could you put it in a different format.. I can't open that whereas I can usually open the ones Lord and Lang do.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Good News!

Just to announce that we will be getting our own forum very soon. Thanks again James!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
marc71178 said:
For those who are interested, AA is currently ranked number 1 bowler in ODI's!
Another update, 11 wickets in the Oval Test from Captain AA led to him picking up 27 @ 20 in the 4 Test series as he inspired his team to a whitewash, and established himself as the World's Number 1 Test Bowler!
:lol: