• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Retiring from CricketWeb XI

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
I’m announcing that I have decided to retire from the CricketWeb XI system. The past few days have totally ruined the enjoyment that I have got out of this the past few years, and to be honest I’d have other ways I’d rather spend my time then reading posts from a member that justify abusing others as acceptable behaviour.

I’ve had a great time and meet many good people out of this and hopefully it can continue into the future, as it is a great concept.

Thanks Liam, Hakon and good luck to the boys in South Africa and beyond.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
wow thats a huge shock but i can certainly see it from your point of view. Black are in ruins and it was only a matter of time before something had to give...

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Knew something like this would happen. Hoy dont quit the whole system just leave black...

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Ahh well, shame really ... seemed like a nice guy.

Obviously now would be the best time for someone to post a "Abolish Black???" poll thread, would be quite ironic.

Hoggy31

International Captain
Sad day for CW Black. Although it is pretty piss weak to just retire when things get a little tough.

Hoggy31

International Captain
dontcloseyoureyes said:
Wasn't needed. Learn to shut your mouth for once.
No matter how much ass you kiss, you ain't gonna make the CWXI side averaging 13.

Then again, Towns did...