• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in CWLand

Dravid

International Captain
Will be a tough match for green. We need to give it our best team. It may be a friendly match but a win here would def be a win for the whole CW XI

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Red XI v Pakistanis

+T Mamesh
MD Luff
DA Kearsley
RJ Dauth
GKK Dobson
ZR Ritchie
*SA Bennett
CR Dwyer
MR Reddlapalli
GN Nayak
KR Clapham

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pakistan XI to play CW Red

Imran Farhat
Shahid Afridi
Younis Khan (c)
Asim Kamal
Shoaib Malik
Mohammad Hafeez
Kamran Akmal (wk)
Yasir Arafat
Shoaib Akhtar
Mohammad Asif
Arshad Khan

cbuts

International Debutant
great innings rob. good to see ya going well

lets make up for the test series in the odis boys!!

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Patrick and Fuller in ODI squad

Embattled Nath Patrick has been included in the squad to face Pakistan in the first two ODIs of a 5-match series. Patrick, despite struggling to find playing time of late this season, has been retained after playing in every game of last season's World Cup campaign.

Joining Patrick is allrounder Sean Fuller. The Blue vice-captain was retained throughout the four Tests against Pakistan, but did not play a match.

Andy Cameron misses out, despite being a surprise pick in the CW XI World Cup squad. Cameron has not played a one-day match for his club this season.

The squad:

BJ Goff (c), AP Chaulk (wk), I Markus, LA Camps, RJ Dauth, MW DeSilva, NS Pickup, NS Hoy, MJ Robbins, DJ Watt, NL Patrick, SE Fuller, TC Halsey.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Good stuff guys. Hope Patrick goes alright. Nice mix of young guns and experieneced players there should do well boys.

Never really expected to be in that squad after a shcoking ODI career so far. So good luck to all invlovled.

p.s Liam is Red v Pakistan match happening today?

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Thanks selectors. Hopefully all my effort in Grade will count for something. Looking forward to seeing Hoy carve it up. :D

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
Well done to Kears and Rob on two brilliant hundreds in the last test. Especially Rob, its great to see you score some runs in the longer version, especially after the last couple season in the Dev League, really steping up at the highest level. I guess the Dev League is just too easy for you and you get bored.

Pretty disappointing series first time in my Test career that my average has dropped below 30. Really need knuckle down and work on some major problem areas of my game and score some runs in the Dev League to push to be retained.

Good luck to the OD boys that got selected, im sure you guys will do CW proud, like always.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Hoping to improve on my highest ODI score of 9, if I get a game. Been in decent form in the dev league so far, so hopefully that can be translated to the international game.

ash chaulk

International Captain
Happy to be in the team but wouldnt have been shocked if i was dropped. A chance for myself to make the 1000 ODI runs list.

Lets win this series boys

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Nnanden said:
Thanks selectors. Hopefully all my effort in Grade will count for something. Looking forward to seeing Hoy carve it up. :D
After my shocking test series, i hope to be able to do something:unsure:

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
age_master said:
Green side for game against Pakistan

Lineup

1. R Malone (c)
2. M Gaukroger
3. J Rodgie
4. N Scott
5. E Volavola
6. N Dravid
7. R Hing
8. P Gundry
9. K Goughy
10. A Cameron
11. M Mitchell

12. A Garven
13. X Rose

Malone picked to captain a the young greens. Cameron and Mitchell to open the bowling, then Goughy and Gundry, then Hing and Malone.
Wanted to play but 'tis okay.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Embattled Nath Patrick has been included in the squad to face Pakistan in the first two ODIs of a 5-match series. Patrick, despite struggling to find playing time of late this season, has been retained after playing in every game of last season's World Cup campaign.

Joining Patrick is allrounder Sean Fuller. The Blue vice-captain was retained throughout the four Tests against Pakistan, but did not play a match.

Andy Cameron misses out, despite being a surprise pick in the CW XI World Cup squad. Cameron has not played a one-day match for his club this season.

The squad:

BJ Goff (c), AP Chaulk (wk), I Markus, LA Camps, RJ Dauth, MW DeSilva, NS Pickup, NS Hoy, MJ Robbins, DJ Watt, NL Patrick, SE Fuller, TC Halsey.

It's great to be kept in the squad, hoping to get into the 1st XI. We really should win this series... worried about sleeping in the same hotel at Chaulk though.

new_age_ar said:
Well done to Kears and Rob on two brilliant hundreds in the last test. Especially Rob, its great to see you score some runs in the longer version, especially after the last couple season in the Dev League, really steping up at the highest level. I guess the Dev League is just too easy for you and you get bored.
Hahaha, get out of it. I'm inspired to play at the next level when alongside a star such as yourself :cool:

Last edited:

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Robertinho said:
Hahaha, get out of it. I'm inspired to play at the next level when alongside a star such as yourself :cool:
You get out of it. That stuffs gross.