• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Cricket World Cup in Australia, CWLand and New Zealand

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
FaaipDeOiad said:
Good to be in the 25.

Are there going to be warmup matches or anything? Or have we played our last full games before the WC?
Warm-up matches (without any significant status) will be arranged.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Warmup games are being organized in a rather hectic rush. I blame Cricket Australia for poor planning. The CWBCC has been superb otherwise.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I actually don't mind the colours. Though a change of design wouldn't go amiss..

Hmmm...

BTW, what's the official logo now?

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Really happy to still be considered. Wilshere unlucky IMO.

Strongest side from that lot I believe is:

I Markus
LA Camps
BJ Goff
CR Butler
MW DeSilva
AP Chaulk
MJ Robbins
NS Hoy
TC Halsey
DJ Watt
NS Pickup

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Looks like a strong squad of 25. Hopefully it's not in order of chance of being picked :laugh: Good stuff everyone

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Interesting selection is Crampton as the second keeper - one injury to Chaulk, and it could be in at the deep end - it'll be interesting to hear the selectors' thoughts on this, and on the Wilshire issue.

ash chaulk

International Captain
Neil Pickup said:
Interesting selection is Crampton as the second keeper - one injury to Chaulk, and it could be in at the deep end - it'll be interesting to hear the selectors' thoughts on this, and on the Wilshire issue.
would hope so lucky this aint real life lol id be out now

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Neil Pickup said:
Crampton is regarded as the second best batsman/keeper in the OD format, as shown by his selection and three games for the A side against England A a month ago. He lacks ODI experience, but so does pretty much every keeper in CWLand, and he's been a consistent enough performer at domestic level to be considered the second choice.

As for Wilshere: don't buy into the hype...

Cloete

International Captain
Few interesting selections. Congrats to all those selected though.

Particularly well done to Nath, De Silva, Tom and Alex :cool:

Comiserations for Wilshere...

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Cloete said:
Few interesting selections. Congrats to all those selected though.

Particularly well done to Nath, De Silva, Tom and Alex :cool:

Comiserations for Wilshere...
Every Blue except Fuller then? :p