• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Chairmen's Trophy (New Zealand and Holland in CWLand)

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Dominant effort. Camps is surely one of the best ODI players in the world, right now. Could have a big role in the World Cup.

My series stats don't make great reading, but hopefully I can find a spot in the WC squad regardless. I'd say we've got a big chance.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Some good looking stats there, especially on the bowling side of things. Huge efforts by Hoy, Liam, Neil and Tom. :thumbsup:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Some good looking stats there, especially on the bowling side of things. Huge efforts by Hoy, Liam, Neil and Tom. :thumbsup:

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Thanks and Thanks Nath ;)

Good series by the whole squad lead by DeSilva and Liam 'God' Camps, things are looking great for the World Cup later on.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Marvellous. :)

Camps surely man of the series, although DeSilva definitely is worth a mention. Great all round.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dinu DeSilva had a more consistently crucial impact on the series. Camps only played 3 of the 5 matches. DeSilva played 4 and 3 crucial innings in that time.