• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England 'A' in CWLand

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Travis_Teh said:
Completely confused as to why Ad's Collins isn't in there, though. :(
Heh. Interesting...

Considering the selection process, I find this very amusing. I'm sure the other selectors will agree.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Heh. Interesting...

Considering the selection process, I find this very amusing. I'm sure the other selectors will agree.
Why's it amusing? Was it between Ad's and I ? :(

Right arm fast

State Vice-Captain
Kweek said:
gutted not to be selected, guess that the past doesnt count and 1 bad season means your out, unfortunately :( wouldve loved to play against England.
yea thats how i feel oh well just have to sand up for the blacks agains england. also congrats to all others who made the team

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Good luck to those selected.

Didn't expect to make the squad based on this season's form so I don't know why others expected me too. Back to the nets ;) Good to see Ian there, the lone Red light :D

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Cricket Web Red v England 'A'

JE Stedman
GKK Dobson
AL Feeney
RJ Dauth
+JR Gray
MJ Robbins
GN Nayak
NA Borcich
T Loganathan
*DJ Watt
RE Edmunds

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Looking forward to the Anderson-Dauth battle. I'm just starting something out of nothing here and I think it'll be a good..err...battle ;)

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Nnanden said:
Pickup, Halsey > Richards
Richards in Seasons 9 & 10: 114 @ 22.11
Halsey in Seasons 9 & 10: 84 @ 27.12

In Tests since Bangladesh tour:
Richards: 13 @ 34
Halsey: 11 @ 35.09

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
steds said:

In Tests since Bangladesh tour:
Richards: 13 @ 34
Halsey: 11 @ 35.09
Good point.

Pickup, Halsey > Richards > Daylight > Bennett

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
This looks a really strong England A team.

Good luck to all the players from all the CW teams who compete against them during their long and interesting tour.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
England 'A' to face Cricket Web Red on May 2

AN Cook
RS Bopara
RWT Key
EC Joyce
*VS Solanki
JWM Dalrymple
+CMW Read
GJ Batty
Kabir Ali
CT Tremlett
JM Anderson

Last edited:

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
steds said:

Weber in season 9 & 10 119 @ 24.9
batting 945 @ 20.54

Last edited:

cricketboy29

International Regular
steds said:
Weber in season 10 alone: *****
Now that's a tad blunt. But seriously Tarick you're on the verge of a jaso-type fiasco. Bide your time, and I'm sure you'll get there,

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
steds said:
Halsey has had to do a lot more work on the PDV Dome pitch than Richards. Both Richards and Weber have much more spin-friendly conditions. Granted, Richards came to the PDV Dome and destroyed Blue, but Halsey didn't play that match, I don't think.