• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England 'A' in CWLand

Loony BoB

International Captain
I don't think there's any doubt about your batting ability and probably little doubt over your keeping ability, Jaso. :) I think the area you need to work on is the way you present yourself. As a Colt, I will keep my high hopes for you, however you will definitely need to improve on that pre-mentioned aspect before you can really make your claim. Try hard enough on this and I'm sure you'll reap the benefits.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
im delighted to have made it, not sure where this leaves my test career which i had thought was over after losing my contract, i guess all i can do is make runs, but its nice to know im still being somewhat considered...

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Busy, busy times at CW. A lot of activity.

CW A tours are always interesting. Looking forward to it.

Majin

International Debutant
Congrats to all players selected for the A team, looks a good tour. Knock 'em dead boys. :}

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Thrilled to retain the captaincy of the A team after a successful stint in the West Indies last season.

note: I am out of town for a couple of days, so I won't be able to take part in any selection decisions and so forth until I get back. Should be on the 3rd.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
gutted not to be selected, guess that the past doesnt count and 1 bad season means your out, unfortunately :( wouldve loved to play against England.

dinu23

International Debutant
really surprised to be selected for the First class squad. I always thought I was more of a OD player. what the hell! I've been given a chance and I hope to prove my worth to the team. I thought Roberto might have made it to the squad. well done to Fuller for getting the captaincy.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Kweek said:
gutted not to be selected, guess that the past doesnt count and 1 bad season means your out, unfortunately :( wouldve loved to play against England.

Dave Richards superb form may have also had something to do with that.