• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England 'A' in CWLand

bryce

International Regular
Disappointing for the strongest side to lose the only game, hopefully I can play a part in us winning the next one

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
mike thats just ridiculous, particuarly after i made it look like a tough deck in scoring 69 from 114.

happy to get revenge on England A though after the floggings they gave us in the other matches...

ash chaulk

International Captain
50 off 17 the next 40 off 11 what was he trying to do break records wowzers!!! now thats a team man making runs for the team at any expence

and then well bowled by all bowlers keepin it tight!

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Green OD Lineup

Green to play England A in a few days.

Lineup

1. R Malone
2. A Garven
3. B Vaughan
4. Bharanidharan
5. A Lezama
6. R Hing
7. B Cunningham
8. P Gundry
9. D Singh
10. M Mitchell
11. K Goughy

12. M Gaukroger

Cunningham and Goughy are set to open the bowling with Mitchell and Gundry bowling first change, Garven and Hing to bowl 2nd change and Malone to fill any gaps witha few overs.

Last edited:

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Cricket Web Red v England A

T Mamesh
GKK Dobson
AL Feeney
+JR Gray
CR Dwyer
H Mørk
NA Borcich
T Loganathan
DM Kennett
RE Edmunds
*DJ Watt

Comments that the Reds weren't taking the OD game seriously by selecting Mørk were denied.

cricketboy29

International Regular
A bit disappointed by not being selected for the team, but I did play in the FC game so:D. Anyway, Reds, lets continue England A's losing run.

GO REDS!!!!

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
cricketboy29 said:
A bit disappointed by not being selected for the team, but I did play in the FC game so:D. Anyway, Reds, lets continue England A's losing run.

GO REDS!!!!
Last-minute change: Nayak in for Watt as it's realised Watt is in the CW A training camp :D