• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW XI in Australia Tour Thread

cricketboy29

International Regular
Travis_Teh said:
Do you complain for the sake of it?
:laugh: You'd think so..you really would think so:p. Great win there guys, Thamba, another stunning century. Greg, im sure there are more great things to come.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
So here's the thing folks... Jaques won't REALLY be captaining the side. It's a strange phenomenon called a computer simulation, and well, I'll be captaining the side in reality. Why me? Because I'm more awesome than Jaques and Katich put together.
I've heard Jaques has super strength and can fly, can you top that, kind sir? :happy:

dinu23

International Debutant
good win guys. Thamba and Greg leading the way for a fine victory. now lets repeat this in th 2nd test.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Great win there Boys. Happy to contribute with a couple of okay knocks. Well done to thamba, really dominated. All of the bowlers impressed i believe.

Cloete

International Captain
Travis_Teh said:
Do you complain for the sake of it?
umm... excuse me?

I think you'll find that I pointed this out before and Hakon, in fact, agreed with me (of course if it had been Hakon who had pointed it out you would have been okay with it I would think). There was no "definitive" response from Liam and I asked again.

Cut me some slack Trav :p

Last edited:

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Good win guys, we really stepped up in that 2nd Innings... Thamba played a gem of an innings... Dissapointed with my personal tally, but i feel like im hitting them ok..

We know look towards back to back tests.. We really need to step up in this next match to ensure this series stays alive.. Partnerships are the key, both with bat and ball, if we do this, we will make life much harder for the Aussies...

Lets go boys!!!!

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
Well done guys, a good all round match from everyone, lets build from this and really push the Aussies in the next Test.

A bit disappointed that me and Hak didn't get the hundred partnership in the 2nd innings, but i guess i got the personal milestone. :)

Loony BoB

International Captain
Fantastic display from the two young lads. The first innings batting wasn't the best, but outside of that there isn't much to complain about. All bowlers in the wickets, too.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Cloete said:
umm... excuse me?

I think you'll find that I pointed this out before and Hakon, in fact, agreed with me (of course if it had been Hakon who had pointed it out you would have been okay with it I would think). There was no "definitive" response from Liam and I asked again.

Cut me some slack Trav :p
There will be no slack cut :( Your pedantic, **** requests seemed like complaints, I humbly apologise :p Ho ho ho. :)

weird, the filter does not like the word : a n a l. Which isn't a cursing word in this case :(

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
wrangler203 said:
Good to see us competing with the best in the business. Keep it up guys.
We have a good talent, experience and youngsters. So there is no reason why we shouldn't be able to compete.

It is in some ways new to us but the future does seem bright.

cbuts

International Debutant
will there be a sim tonight? any idea of time? ill try to stick around for it, if there is one of course