• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CWBCC announces Off Season Tours

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The new look CWBCC is pleased to announce the offseason schedule. Following Season X, we expect to see a packed offseason of cricket unlike any other since CWLand was elevated to a Test nation. Senior tours, 'A' team tours, U-19 tours, club cricket, and of course, the World Cup.

Firm dates and venues have not yet been confirmed, but we present to you the upcoming series:

Cricket Web XI in Australia (3 Tests, 3 ODIs)
England 'A' in CWLand (tour matches involving all domestic FC teams as well as CW 'A')
New Zealand and Holland in CWLand (ODIs - format to be determined)
The ICC Cricket World Cup
Cricket Web U-19s in Europe

This should all take us into July and allow everyone some club cricket building into Season XI. Club contracts will begin roughly around the start of the World Cup, ensuring that all CW players remain active.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Has the ICC deemed CW XI not worthy of more than 3 tests a calendar year or something?

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
D4n13L +oWn5 4 cR1ck3tWEb 3lEVEn
:p Good luck to you guys, I hope you play well and bring home the goods against the Aussies.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Looks like a very good schedule allowing the national team to have a good build up to the world cup. 3 Test Matches against Australia should be pretty massive for the Test boys, really will give them a chance to see where they are at. And the CW A and the Under 19s get their own tours too which will alllow guys on the fringes to push their claims for future honours.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Looks great, looking forward to it. I think playing Holland in ODI's and the U-19's going anywhere in Europe apart from the UK is a bit pointless though. Meh. Go CW for the World Cup :D

bryce

International Regular
A nice packed off-season schedule. Hopefully I can help the CWXI take on Ponting's men. If not i'm bound to feature in at least one of those series.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
looks like a good set up, im hopeful of making the A tour to maybe get my name back in front of the selectors for future test selection...

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
awesome!!! great to get a chance to take on the aussies to see where we really are.. and then go on to win the world cup... hopefully i can continue the form