The rules are simple but here are the basics:
League:1. I need at least four teams of fifteen players. I am hoping for eight teams
2. The players are the users of Cricket Web who are put into a simulator called CricSim along with their batting/bowling type and what type of cricketer they are.
3. There will be one dayers and tests in a league once we get enough players
4. The captain of a team may name their team whatever they like and their home ground (within 18 characters including spaces)
5. It is the captain's reponsibility to recruit 15 users in total no more, no less and report back to me with their information.
6. Each week a one dayer followed by a test or vice versa will be played and ladders after each round will be put up with scores and totals for each club.
1. It will simulate tests and one dayers including rain, the breaks and everything in a real cricket match. it auto selects the bolwers depending on who you've selected in your team and it does it by itself.
2. There is a ball by ball commentry which I will be posting in each match thread and then the summary at the end. The more people that get involved the better it is.
1. As I said I am looking for between four to eight teams of fifteen players to get this comp running. All that is involved are four to eight captains (one or two per side) to recruit fifteen players including themselves and then just post a team each week i their game thread.
2. It will be the captains decision whether to keep an out of form player in the side or drop him and replace him with one of the reserves.
3. Each team will need every player to have a profile of:
Bats: (Righthanded or Lefthanded)
Bowling Style: (Right Arm Fast Medium, Left Arm Fast Medium, Right Arm Fast, Left Arm Fast, Right Arm Leg Break, Right Arm Off Spin, Left Arm Spin, Right Arm Medium, Left Arm Medium or Keeper.
Type: (Pure batsman, Pure Bowler, batting allrounder, bowling allrounder, pure allrounder or keeper)
4. Each side may not have any more than two keepers.
5. Captains must send me the details of each player so I can add them to the Sim. They must be an active poster on this forum.
1. The more people involved makes it that more exciting, captains must name a side each week in theri team thread or they will lose a point.
2. Ladders and team/player stats will go up for both the one-dayers and tests.
3. Take note the team that is made plays both one-dayers and tests however their score is not combined and they are two separate competitions linked into one.
Any other questions? Ask me otherwise regular posters can start nominating as captains and recruiting players. It will start once we have at least four teams, hopefully eight.
Thankyou and sign up,