• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CWBCC Broadcast Network (Champions Trophy)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
:thumbsup: Shot Neil.

Dissapointing effort, besides Hoy and Dauth the rest of us have a bit of thinking to do.

cbuts

International Debutant
very dissapointing. we should have only been chasing 230 odd - mind you, we should be good enough to score 270

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
cbuts said:
very dissapointing. we should have only been chasing 230 odd - mind you, we should be good enough to score 270
Stewards enquiry. I vote we use the bowling figures from the first innings.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Wow, I've missed a fair bit. Great win over India, happy to notch up my maiden ODI 50.

The match against Pakistan was very disappointing, however... bit of a shocker, boys... So, do we advance or not? :-O

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Robertinho said:
Wow, I've missed a fair bit. Great win over India, happy to notch up my maiden ODI 50.

The match against Pakistan was very disappointing, however... bit of a shocker, boys... So, do we advance or not? :-O
If my memory is rite, then we are still the top team with 8 points and also NRR probably gives us the edge. Not sure about others tho..

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Cricket Web XI v South Africa at Telstra Dome:

CW XI are virtually through to the semi-finals, and need only avoid a massive defeat. The only thing at stake is who CW will face in the semi-finals: a defeat will mean Pakistan, a win sees us against West Indies.

Code:
CW XI:               South Africa:
Markus               Dippenaar
Camps                *Smith
*Goff                Gibbs
Butler               Kallis
Dauth                Prince
Robbins              Hall
+Chaulk              +Boucher
Halsey               Pollock
Hoy                  Boje
Pickup               Ntini
Patrick              Langeveldt
Match starts in five minutes - toss imminent.

Conditions: Overcast and humid weather, a fairly flat surface with even bounce. A damp outfield. Could be a low-scoring game.

Toss: CW XI, bowl.

Last edited: