• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

hey

Fender63

Cricket Spectator
can i plz post this fantsy leauge peoples might want to join but they dont get the chance
plz give me the chance of posting the link

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You likely won't be allowed to advertise for it here, as it's neither hosted by Cricket Web nor have you established that you're at Cricket Web for anything other than to advertise for it. Two posts and both are promoting your site/league.

Contact James about it : james -dot- nixon [at) cricketweb +dot+ net
Stranger things have happened I suppose.

What I can say categorically is that you certainly won't be able to advertise for your simulation league in the Cricket Web XI forum.

Fender63

Cricket Spectator
ok thanku i am actually apart of of cricket web Fender63 but am just new to forum but rules are rules it would just be great if i could have been able to post the site

do u guys have a league where u actually play as urself cause if u do i would happily join?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Haddin said:
Good luck, I didn't have any help.
How was people immediately directing you to the rigth sign up post then telling you what you needed to post so that within 12 hours of asking you were in not help?

Fender63

Cricket Spectator
0.1 Fender63 to NZTailender SIX!!!!!!!!! Who needs bradman when we have NZTailender

this is wat my program does plays us humans vs another team and u have a captain who names a test side ODI and 20/20 side before each game plz let me post link u guys will enjoy

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Fender63 said:
0.1 Fender63 to NZTailender SIX!!!!!!!!! Who needs bradman when we have NZTailender

this is wat my program does plays us humans vs another team and u have a captain who names a test side ODI and 20/20 side before each game plz let me post link u guys will enjoy
Three posts and all of them advertising for your website. You're dangerously close to a permanent ban...

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
i guess i might have been a little harsh....

but then it does clearly say multiples of 3 for fielding....