• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Map of CW Land

David

International 12th Man
Neil Pickup said:
No. You need to be long-standing and/or healthily respected.
Ahhh, so that's where I was lacking, in the respect, been here since the start and I had to share my town with many :dry:

:p

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Mister Wright said:
Just like Goffton has the best race track in the world and R.Goff has the best Tiger inclosure?
Why would they keep Tigers in a river? :laugh:

Langeveldt

Soutie
Neil Pickup said:
I personally find c) the most climatically appealling, so just off the southern tip of WA it is. An eastern version of Tassie, if you will.
Surely that would make it a western version of Tasmania?

Dravid

International Captain
I have moved into Nixonstown for the time being, will talk to the government about letting me have my own city after I retire.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Just bought a palatial estate on the coast near Seanstanton. Was a steal really, you just have to threaten the right people.