• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Map of CW Land

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Abuse? From the people of Davistow? Surely not? I, for one, was assured that my leg being set on fire was purely accidental.

David

International 12th Man
steds said:
Abuse? From the people of Davistow? Surely not? I, for one, was assured that my leg being set on fire was purely accidental.
Ahhh, you visited Watt Point?

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Neil Pickup said:
We discussed this earlier this afternoon, and realised I somewhat minimised my room for manoeuvre when Lewis told everyone about his four hour flight from Nixonstown to Sydney. That puts us in a) Indonesia, b) the middle of the Pacific or c) just off Western Australia.

I personally find c) the most climatically appealling, so just off the southern tip of WA it is. An eastern version of Tassie, if you will.
Coudn't that also put us near the east of the South Island of NZ?

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Nnanden said:
...and two pieces of Gold.

:laugh:

:laugh::laugh:

Time to start writing some articles. And I`m right to assume that the CW Bar is in Robbham? East or West? Aaaand, how long would it take to drive one`s automobile to Robbham from say... Natham? 8-)

Just realised I share Natham with Hoy.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
One Hour i would say....have you seen my new place that is being built on the hill above the A43? going to be a huge place (7 bedrooms)....just hope me recent fine doesn't effect its development to much :p

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
vic_orthdox said:
Happy to be the "Barney Gumble" to Kyle's "Moe's Tavern". :D
You're more than welcome. My associate recently pulled out of ownership of the bar, so you're more than welcome to be part owner if you wish.

crickhowell

U19 Vice-Captain
I grew up in a small fishing village called Williamstown on the west coast near Halsway where my family's large mannor dominated the landscape, the small boarding school and the church are also local points of interest. I now live in Goffsmouth where I have a small apartment and my band are a part of the strong music scene.

Cloete

International Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
As big as Cloete's ego. :cool:
Ohhh, low blow! Uncalled for too, considering my complete lack of ego this season! I'm just focussed on helping the Blues win! :D

I thought the captain would notice those things :-O :ph34r:

Cloete

International Captain
marc71178 said:
Wouldn't fit on the island.
I'll take it you're the cause of the massive waterfall that's around the Loveland Heath area? Quite large tear ducts would be a certainty for someone who whinges as much as you ;)

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Cloete said:
I'll take it you're the cause of the massive waterfall that's around the Loveland Heath area? Quite large tear ducts would be a certainty for someone who whinges as much as you ;)
No, that's infact Big Trav Demeza's doing, he cries at night when he's all alone..

steds

Hall of Fame Member
You don't have a town. The place named after you happens to be the red light district of Davistow.