• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Map of CW Land

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Hmm.. you're talking about Mamesh and Big Trav Demeza I take it.. :naughty:

Whatever does this for you ;) :naughty:

Look Neil, I'm wondering where Tinhoville is.. surely it's worthy of a mention on the map?

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I love living in Kylston. Such a peaceful place. I am part owner of the local pub and we have great entertainment every Friday & Saturday night.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I thought Pineappleton would have ranked a mention, but there you go.

But yes, I would like to see the provinces divided up. Green can't possibly be that big...

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
David said:
Surely the Corybrough-Hiniton and the Grayham St James-Webcester highways have been completed now?

I remember the referendum on the issue, in an effort to reduce travel times between Nixonstown and the General Pickford area.
There was a long discussion in Parliament on the issue; the general conclusion being that the wild lands of Loveland Heath were too valuable to build a great big road over the top of - the compromise came through dualling the A23 between Pickford and East Robbham.

Regarding counties, I gave it quite a bit of thought - seeing as the Dev League works on a franchise system (look back through the record books), it would probably be too short-term and divisive; besides, how the hell would I do that!?

Stadia: CW Oval is in Nixonstown, the Dome is in the outskirts of Edfield and the CWBCC stadium overlooks Garven Island on the coast outside Campstown. There are two new stadia under construction in Pickford and Goffmouth.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
KennyD said:
I heard they used to send convicts and lepers to Garven Island.

only convicts, but these days its quite the place to be, far better climate than the mainland, and certainly produces better cricketers ;)

steds

Hall of Fame Member
I don't believe in splitting us up into provinces/states. Segregation creates mistrust. What did the Berlin Wall do for us? Nothing

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Absolutely. Bloody. Beautiful. I don`t care what anyone else says, that is divine. :cool:

Gotta love the outer city-life of Natham. Far away from the hustle-bustle of Nixonstown, but good all the same. Not to mention it`s only a short trip to Robbham for a day out. And Brumbury has beautiful beaches I hear. :p

If anymore realism is added to this thing I think I`ll die... (do it).

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
And FTR, I live in a small apartment in Natham. More details to be divulged at a later date. Visitors welcome.

Crap I love this.

cbuts

International Debutant
Neil Pickup said:
Regarding counties, I gave it quite a bit of thought - seeing as the Dev League works on a franchise system (look back through the record books), it would probably be too short-term and divisive; besides, how the hell would I do that!?
you could do a franchise system similar to the way super 12 is done in NZ. although each team is a franchise, and can recruit players from outside, they represent a particular area of a country.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
...and two pieces of Gold.

Don said:
ive got one problem with this map.

WHERE THE HECK IS LLAMA LAND
:laugh:

Marc said:
But he's retired, so doesn't count.

Besides which, my armies are invading Twymouth - with my reputation, it should be renamed Marcmouth!
:laugh::laugh:

Time to start writing some articles. And I`m right to assume that the CW Bar is in Robbham? East or West? Aaaand, how long would it take to drive one`s automobile to Robbham from say... Natham? 8-)

Just realised I share Natham with Hoy.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

David

International 12th Man
I certainly enjoy a trip down to Mørkambe (The cartographers got that one wrong).

For the fishing, of course.

Last edited:

David

International 12th Man
Just so you all know, CW is tiny! Approx 120x115km, give or take, easy maths.
Hope that helps with the scale.

373.15 people per square km is quite dense, to an Australian.