• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Map of CW Land

Josh

International Regular
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
You're never going to get a grant from the town council.
Did I say 3 storey monster?? Hahaha, what I meant was... errrr... a shack... made of um... hey, look over there!!

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
Just moving out of some place the Black staff lent me in Pickford, to a one-bed flat next to the famous Pickford Zoo.

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
Ouch, sounds like it's hard for the newer guys.

Crompington Manor will do me fine though, on the coast North of Campsfield so I can take the ladies out on my yachts.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The Baconator said:
Ouch, sounds like it's hard for the newer guys.

Crompington Manor will do me fine though, on the coast North of Campsfield so I can take the ladies out on my yachts.
You can't afford yachts on what we're paying you. :ph34r:

Josh

International Regular
Yup, not too far away from my place at Casston, either. Easy to check in for an update every now and then.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
we're not part of Australia...

We are our own Nation off the coast of Australia like NZ...

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So that's where Fardingham is. A little too close to the Twin Towns of Robbham for my liking.

Nice and rural though. Means I can get up to all sorts of mischief whilst hiding in the bushes... :ph34r:

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
To go along with my beach house in Clowich and apartment in Campsfield, I just bought an apartment complex in Bryceton with some other guys and we're renting it out. Discounts to CW cricketers there and at the restaurants, Chez Pierre, on the same street as the complex and in Clowich. Campsfield too pricey to start up in.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rose, with his Jamaican roots, driving around with his flashy car and big cheque book. Has anyone thought to ask where the money comes from?? :ph34r: