• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Langeveldt?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He was captain at the start, but his participation dropped to zero soon after. He played Dev Cricket for a few seasons and built a decent career. He was called up to the provisional squad for the last World Cup IIRC, but was deemed inactive soon after.

RJ Hingston

FC Stats
2743 runs @ 32.65
12 fifties
2 hundreds
HS - 111

71 wickets @ 40.39
BB - 3/30

OD Stats
1012 runs @ 20.65
3 fifties
HS - 71

33 wickets @ 51.24
BB - 3/37
Econ: 4.50

Test Stats
513 runs @ 25.65
1 fifty
HS - 54*

10 wickets @ 81.50
BB - 2/35

ODI Stats
114 runs @ 14.25
HS - 38
SR - 76.00

15 wickets @ 32.80
BB - 3/37
Econ: 4.96

Captaincy Record
Tests: 2 wins, 4 losses, 5 draws
ODIs: 9 wins, 4 losses

Hingston never played an international match not as captain. When he was dropped as captain, he was also dropped from the team.

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Robertinho said:
Didn't he create the CW XI?

Hmm, so he got 2 of our 7 wins..
He and Reuben created it, but it was initially 2 teams against each other. The CW XI and the Prems. I then suggested a proper international format and took over as part-time simmer, sharing duties with Reuben. Later, the Dev League came into play and I've run that full-time ever since. Yadda yadda yadda... present day.

Basically, I'm not the person responsible for starting CW XI. I only helped reform it.

David

International 12th Man
I'll take credit for injuries.. not the sim, but I had the stress fractures to the back episode :P

David

International 12th Man
steds said:
Oh shut up, you whinging old man.
Young whippersnapper! If I could lay my hands on you! Why, back in my day you'd be belted for that attitude!