• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in CWLand Tour Thread

dinu23

International Debutant
well done guys. I didn't quiet follow the series, but a series win was all i wanted to see.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Excellent performance from everyone in that game. On a personal note it was great to get some wickets, especially early when they are needed.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Great stuff webbers. sad to miss the game but great to see the boys win the series. lol liam did u need to post those averages.. haha thats just embarresing for myself.

great series to goffy but MOTS to Tresco i think.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
kears_falcon_9 said:
Great stuff webbers. sad to miss the game but great to see the boys win the series. lol liam did u need to post those averages.. haha thats just embarresing for myself.

great series to goffy but MOTS to Tresco i think.
Dont worry, you can cry on my shoulder - I'm embaressed by my figures, too.

Good series win though, which was the main thing - proved too good in the end, well done lads.