• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Guess Whose Back???!!??

spikeypineapple

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Yo yo yo werd to ya muthaz
this is an annonucement to tha cricketweb eleven
sent down from above straight from cw heaven
the battin sensation, bowlin champ
Jason Toogood is makin his way to tha arena
bigger then luda and flowin rhymes like cena
cw's first battle rapper bak for the second innings
i escaped from jail (thanx Jamee) and am in tha mood for cricket
so roll down tha pitch set up tha bails im pacin on tha wicket

oh yeh, dont do drugs
Jase

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
welcome back to the system :)

we are between seasons however atm. club cricket is coming up so you might have abit of a wait.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good to have you back. Know that your skills will be diminished due re-activation though. You'll start off at a lesser level than when you left.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
spikeypineapple said:
Yo yo yo werd to ya muthaz
this is an annonucement to tha cricketweb eleven
sent down from above straight from cw heaven
the battin sensation, bowlin champ
Jason Toogood is makin his way to tha arena
bigger then luda and flowin rhymes like cena
cw's first battle rapper bak for the second innings
i escaped from jail (thanx Jamee) and am in tha mood for cricket
so roll down tha pitch set up tha bails im pacin on tha wicket

oh yeh, dont do drugs
Jase
*sigh*

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
This is Gray, we have a Gamma 53 here, repeat, Gamma 53, calling backup, I repeat, backup. I'm going in.

"Sir, stop right there", "Get back in your cell".

"I've been let out"

"Not on my watch"

"Lt. Jonson, take him away."

CWADU. Cricket Web Anti Drugs Unit.

What are we doing letting drug dealers and mass murderers in the streets in Cricket Web, or even playing for our representive teams?

DOWN WITH DRUGS

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Good to have you back. Know that your skills will be diminished due re-activation though. You'll start off at a lesser level than when you left.
he will probably still be good. CW Blue will welcome him back anyway...

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Jamee999 said:
This is Gray, we have a Gamma 53 here, repeat, Gamma 53, calling backup, I repeat, backup. I'm going in.

"Sir, stop right there", "Get back in your cell".

"I've been let out"

"Not on my watch"

"Lt. Jonson, take him away."

CWADU. Cricket Web Anti Drugs Unit.

What are we doing letting drug dealers and mass murderers in the streets in Cricket Web, or even playing for our representive teams?

DOWN WITH DRUGS
Lol! And should they allowed to rap so terribly too?
:p

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
I see that the laws regarding drugs have been relaxed within the CWBCC now.

Well, why hold back? *shoots up on the spot, whilst snorting a mysterious white powder...*

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
It all depends what sort of stats he has - if the period of inactivity and drug abuse has it's toll, he might be averaging 5 with the bat and 75 with the ball!

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
marc71178 said:
It all depends what sort of stats he has - if the period of inactivity and drug abuse has it's toll, he might be averaging 5 with the bat and 75 with the ball!
so blue will definitely want him :p

spikeypineapple

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
aight jamee who gave u the info about me bein a drug user n dealer, there is no, i repeat NO truth in all these rumours, thats right rumours, i jus been studyin holistics and medicine. That didnt work out and im giving cricket another shot.

So to all those people hatin on me, u jus all jealous....dont hate tha playa....hate the game y'all

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
marc71178 said:
Is that Warwickshire contract still available?