• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

~CWBCC~ Create-a-Logo Contest !!

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Create a CWBCC Board logo and the best logo wins a free return trip with the CWXI International team to their tour of India including accomodation with the team + needs expenses.. Winner also gets to sit in the players stand with the team during the games..

Please post your logo in this thread.

This contest ends on the Friday - 20th of May.!! Winner will be announced by Sunday -22nd May!!

So hurry in and be into win a fabolous trip.

Members of the chosen CWXI team can still enter in this contest.. and if they win they will be offered the same prize except they can chose to go to India on a holiday on a later date (offseason) with another nominated person.

This offer is not open to members of the board or the selection panel.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
what if i dont want to go to india on a holiday? going there for cricket will be more than enough!

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Well, I did make the CWBCC Weekly logo.. :cool:

EDIT: What are the colours again?

And anything in specific you'd like on it?

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
^ Not as of yet.. but who ever creates the winning logo.. that logo will be used as the logo for the board.. and the rough outline to what can be modified at a later date with symbols , change of colours etc..

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
come on, now ill extend this just a few more days.. lets get the logos coming in by the numbers people.. spread the word around.. i know theres heaps of talent around..

More Enthusiasm!