• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

All time Cricket Web XI

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
I present:

The All Time Cricket Web XI Squad

Batsman
AL Maddocks
AP Cloete
BJ Goff
E Moon
H Mork
J Toogood
PE Young
R Twyman
SG Fitsimmons
CR Butler
AP Chaulk

All-rounders
RG Verghese
LA Camps
MJ Robbins
RJ Malone

Bowlers
JE Sanders
DM Kennett
KS Wright
NS Pickup
XPA Rose
CM Brodbent
EL Heath
D Hoitink
G Kerridge

AL Maddocks, H Mork, J Toogood, SG Fitsimmons and XPA Rose will not play ODI's.
CR Butler, AP Chaulk, RJ Malone, CM Broadbent, EL Heath, D Hoitink and G Kerridge will not play Tests.

Test XI

H Mork+
AL Maddocks
AP Cloete
E Moon
J Toogood
MJ Robbins
RG Verghese*
JE Sanders
XPA Rose
KS Wright
NS Pickup(vc)
12th Man: R Twyman

ODI XI

AP Cloete
R Twyman
BJ Goff*
CR Butler
MJ Robbins
AP Chaulk+
RJ Malone
LA Camps
EL Heath
D Hoitnik
NS Pickup(vc)
12th Man: JE Sanders

AP Cloete, MJ Robbins and NS Pickup are the allmighty players in both XI's.

What would be your Alltime CWXI?

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Well, seeing as Rose can't even get a regular place in the current Test XI, there's no way he's getting an all-time place in it. Same goes for Reuben - and I don't think Andre's a candidate for it at all.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
lol not that many of those players have retired :p

in the ODI i would certainly have Malone near the top of the order

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Didn't see this last night or I would've replied - but how am I in either side, let alone both?

cbuts

International Debutant
it would be a huge honour to get into the odi team. considering my limited experience at that level i would be very supriesed to

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'd say Corey deserves a mention in Tests and I do wonder how the Norwayese one made it after one series. How poorly does that reflect on the CW XI top order. :p

ash chaulk

International Captain
hey guys dont diss jamie hes made an awesome thread for ya'll to talk about makes things more active

PY

International Coach
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
I'd say Corey deserves a mention in Tests and I do wonder how the Norwayese one made it after one series. How poorly does that reflect on the CW XI top order. :p
Norwegian?

Nah, Norwayese sounds better. :p

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Tests - the only form worth bothering with:

R Twyman
SG Fitzsimmons
AP Cloete
E Moon
J Toogood
*BJ Goff
+H Mørk