• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW "A" Team in India and Pakistan

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Awesome stuff guys. I think this tour will prove to be invaluable to those who experienced it - different types of bowling, batting, conditions, I'm sure we all learnt a huge amount in the sub continent. I'd like to say thanks to Neilio for the tour, and to the Pakistani and Indian 'A' teams for some good competition.

GO CW!

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Well done boys good final game there. Thanx for the tour Liam very well done. Now cant wait for Club Cricket and CW XI's tour of India.

ash chaulk

International Captain
naa not her.... looks like a news women. from the background

good series altogether team shame not to be perfect