• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW "A" Team in India and Pakistan

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Experience shows our top batsmen can bat on subcontinental pitches (see the success of Cloete, Simon and Blewy), but our seamers struggle mightily. Add that to the utter cluelessness of some players against quality spin the Dev League this season (whether it be attacking it or keeping it out) and there's much need for this tour.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
meh dont worry about what we say (personally i just couldn't think of who is a spinner at the time) , im sure the selectors haven't forgotten you :)

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
The 'A' tour sounds fantastic, would love to be considered, certainly looks the trip of a lifetime for a spinner.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
age_master said:
i certainly think Halsey will be touring, Weber would also be likley as the 2nd spinner.
There are some quality spinners under Halsey at CW Blue :D , if we really that short, but im sure their is spenty of quality spinners around who will ripe through the India A and Pakistan A sides if given the chance, have some faith guys

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Nath, stop trying so hard to appear professional and mature... :( (Haha, not calling you a tryhard though, but that seems like a very out of character post from you :p )

Plus I don't think it was that bad a comment...It was said in jest, and Steds was obviously upset he was overlooked :D :lol:

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
steds said:
That is why Nath has more votes than you. Fine selector you'd make :p

*check who steds voted for*

Steds would be a certainty for selection if i had anything to do with it :)

nah seriously every spinner has a shot, assuming Halsey is selected i reakon your very likely to tour, if Halsey isn't picked id say your definate.

interestingly for th eOD stats if you take Neil out than the best spinners in terms of averages were like Rai and Cloete, which i must say is worrying.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The schedule has been approved by the CWBCC with only the ground fixtures to be determined. The tour will expectedly begin on Sunday.