• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* Important Notice*

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I would just like to announce that the CW XI will be shut down. Not only have I lost all passion for the game and am not too busy to run it, but I "misplaced" the career averages Excel files and really couldn't be bothered to redo them.

I will issue a proper statement when I'm less depressed. It was fun while it lasted, but alas I bid thee farewell.

Cloete

International Captain
Slats4ever said:
the april fools was already done by Cloete in WCC. it's too predictable
Too bad Blewy didn't get to read it before people eventually started throwing April Fools suggestions up. It would have been good :D

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Umm this isint a joke.. Liam and me have been discussing it for the past week or so.. and its just too much at this point of time.. Im to busy with Uni, work etc.. and he is stuck with exams and having a life outside CWXI..
It was a lot of fun while we did it.. and its great to see something we created get so big .. Thanks heaps to everyone for their enthusiasm..
I told liam perhaps we should wait a bit longer to post this.. because if one of us posted it around these dates it would just be ignored for a joke.

However unfortunately its not.. and we will still carry out the final games etc.. and wrap it up gradually..

Its been a tough decision for the past few weeks.. but it had to happen sometime..

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Btw Liam.. i thought we were going to wait a little longer after we finished all the formalities to announce the decision.. ?