• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* Important Notice*

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Neil Pickup said:
Yeah, yeah, very good.

You seriously expect us to believe you've grown a social life overnight?
Thats where my doubt started coming from... he couldnt possibly have any friends other than greats such as yourself and people like Nibbs. And why would he need them. You provide the brains and Nibbs provides... Nibbs!

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Obviously it's a joke... if there was any truth behind it, don't you think they would have released on a date BESIDES April Fools?

April fools... :p

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The structure of the post was such that I expected it blatantly obvious to be linked to the date (although it was posted in March T&T time). Needless to say, I'm ashamed of you steds.

Much respect to Reuben for catching on without any notice from me though.

Business as usual... you hope. :mellow:

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
^ Haha..Liam.. yeh i knew what was up.. people wouldnt fully believe it when you said.. but me adding my bit would have just cause confusion and raised a lotta eyebrows :p.. desired effect.. haha

Business as usual.. btw ill be emailing you tonight regarding the plans for the 'A' tour + Tour to India.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Will look out for it. Would like to get that A tour started ASAP, so it can be finished well in advance of my exams.

SupaFreak2005

International Vice-Captain
well it was an obvious joke since he still had "Sign up for and support the CW XI!" in his signature in the post :D... shame on you Steds!

Mr Mxyzptlk

SupaFreak2005 said:
well it was an obvious joke since he still had "Sign up for and support the CW XI!" in his signature in the post :D... shame on you Steds!
Lol. My signature indicates nothing. It's generally terribly outdated.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Lol. My signature indicates nothing. It's generally terribly outdated.
haha considering its still about the VB series... id say you`re right! :D

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
I would just like to announce that the CW XI will be shut down. Not only have I lost all passion for the game and am not too busy to run it, but I "misplaced" the career averages Excel files and really couldn't be bothered to redo them.

I will issue a proper statement when I'm less depressed. It was fun while it lasted, but alas I bid thee farewell.
:laugh::lol::laugh::lol::laugh::lol::laugh::lol:
I'm a couple of days late, I know, but that's the best one I've seen for years!
And because of the fact that I was a couple of days late I wondered at first... then I remembered what day it was 2 days ago.

Last edited:

Simon

if thats the best one you have seen for years richard, u must have a pretty dull life, but i think we already presumed that....

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
broncoman said:
if thats the best one you have seen for years richard, u must have a pretty dull life, but i think we already presumed that....
It was alright... fooled me I guess! :)

PY

International Coach
broncoman said:
Someone's a little etchy....:p