• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BanglaCricket XI v CricketWeb XI

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The CWBCC is pleased to announce the establishment of a charity game to raise money for the relief effort in Asia. The game will be placed on the warmup schedule for the VB series and will feature the CW XI take on the BanglaCricket XI at the Cricket Web Oval.

The BanglaCricket XI Board has named the following squad to contest the game:

U Unknown
P Pundit
Asif Rahman
E Ehsan
N Nasif
BD Moderator
O Oracle
China Man
Bourny Three
N Navarene
P Piranha
M Mueid
R Rafiq

No word yet as to who will captain the side.

The CW XI squad will be named at a later date, after the VB series squad is named.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Although I'm delighted that the CWBBC are doing something about the disaster I'm not sure this is the best thing to do however.
I think a much better thing to do would have been a series of 2 ODI's one against India and one against Sri Lanka, the 2 cricketing nations hit by the disaster.

Back to the real match.
I think that the team should be a mix of big stars and young prospects.

My XI for this match.
Ash Chaulk+
Craig
C Buts
Cloete
Blewy*
Marc71178
Master Blaster
Dave
Xavier Rose
A Massive Zebra
Neil Pickup

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Jamee999 said:
Although I'm delighted that the CWBBC are doing something about the disaster I'm not sure this is the best thing to do however.
I think a much better thing to do would have been a series of 2 ODI's one against India and one against Sri Lanka, the 2 cricketing nations hit by the disaster.

Back to the real match.
I think that the team should be a mix of big stars and young prospects.

My XI for this match.
Ash Chaulk+
Craig
C Buts
Cloete
Blewy*
Marc71178
Master Blaster
Dave
Xavier Rose
A Massive Zebra
Neil Pickup

gee thanks for leaving m out of the side.................

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
As a warmup to the VB series..? our players arent superhuman to undergo so much cricket so fast..

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Well it's not like Cricketweb were the first. If you think about it simulators basically are that, getting you to make a team and playing them against other teams. And btw i didn't even come up with the idea on BanglaCricket, before you go blaming me.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Well I must admit, I don't remember seeing it on a Cricket Forum before here - certainly not a forum as big as this.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Hmm looks like its a bit less 'realistic' that CW XI, seeing as they destroyed SL in their first ever test series?!?

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
How it came about was that one guy "vv_sunil" was so ****ed off about Bangladesh's performance that he said that a group from the forum would perform better than Bangladesh.