• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Clash of the Titans* The Return!

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's back! The Clash of the Titans.

The Cricket Web XI will take on a Cricket Web 'A' team in 3 One Day Matches, with all funds raised donated to charity. No news yet as to the name of the trophy that will be competed for, or the actual dates of the fixtures, but the series will likely begin on the 16th of December and finish before the 23rd.

Fixtures:

Game 1 : CW XI v CW 'A' at the CW Oval
Game 2 : CW XI v CW 'A' at the PDV Dome
Game 3 : CW XI v CW 'A' at the CWBCC Stadium

More news as it is confirmed.

Simon

superkingdave said:
Statistics have proven that the CW Bar is likely to take more money from the one dayers. :p
statistics also prove i wont be playing in the games owing to my 1d batting average of 11 :(

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Excellent! Should be a fun and intersting season for all involved.

Will the players who are in the various domestic competitions be available?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Squads

CW XI
BJ Goff (C)
NS Pickup (vc)
AP Chaulk (wk)
A Cloete
MJ Robbins
LA Camps
C Buts
RJ Malone
CM Broadbent
R Timewell
RG Verghese
I Markus
R Tywman

CW 'A'
DJ Watt (C)
DP Towns (vc)
D Jellett (wk)
A Feeney
NS Hoy
XPA Rose
TC Halsey
DA Kearsley
NL Patrick
C Law
Z Ghansar
E Moon
C Walsh

Mr Mxyzptlk

Mister Wright said:
Congratulations to all selected.

Just shows how far I am away from a One Day International call up.
You're still the leader of our Test attack, so you've got a regular paycheck there.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
No Michael Wilson? :O

Congrats to all called up, in particular Dave Kearsley and Alex Feeney for their first International selections, IIRC.

The XI must be completely on their guard because these games are a huge banana skin - the 'A' team have a great chance of showing everyone what they can do, they have it all to gain, we have it all to lose.

I can't wait :)