• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Latest

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
I asked Mat if I could take this over but he said he would prefer if he continued to do it, which is fair enough.

A little disappointed, but it doesnt really matter who runs it as long as it is running and Im sure Mat will do a good job.

Hopefully things will spring into action soon.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Goughy, if you've got the time just go ahead imo. It's been idle for ages and looking increasingly unlikely that anything will happen unless someone else takes over the reigns.

Johnners

I asked Mat if I could take this over but he said he would prefer if he continued to do it, which is fair enough.

A little disappointed, but it doesnt really matter who runs it as long as it is running and Im sure Mat will do a good job.

Hopefully things will spring into action soon.
To do what?

pasag

RTDAS
Mitchell what did you have in mind for the future of this? Goughy seems quite interested in reviving this, which tbf has looked pretty dead for a while. Would make most sense to hand the reigns over to him or work together or whatever.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i was also happy to help him take it over so yer agree it has been idle for along time now.

Matteh

3 weeks after the Cup competition finished and when i was thinking yeah i'll sort this out the FM version was started and so saw that at the continuation of this pretty much.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
3 weeks after the Cup competition finished and when i was thinking yeah i'll sort this out the FM version was started and so saw that at the continuation of this pretty much.

Well the FM sim hasnt exactly taken off either, not having a go at bugs here, but almost everday theres a post "ill get a few games done tonite" but theres rarely any evidence of this....

Give it to Goughy mate... honestly

Agent TBY

International Captain
This one > the FM sim. Not having a go at bugs either, but how many times have we had a CM or FM sim on these forums that just dies out?

Also, I'm definitely giving up the simming duties. I have absolutely no idea how to sim games anymore.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Sad times on CW when Borcich runs the 2nd best organised sim on CW and its an AFL sim. Should give Goughy a go.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
I'd be interested in putting my hand up for this in a couple months time when i've finished my degree.

But, either let it die gracefully (uhm, isn't possible anymore) or let Goughy take the reigns. He seems more than capable and willing to do an awseome job.

Goughy, stop avoiding stepping on some toes and just start it already. :)

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Any further news?
Well I posted this thread originally on the 9th Oct. Mat said he would start to look to do something after 2 weeks as he had limited access. That would have been the 23rd or a bit later.

We are now in early Nov

Last edited:

Johnners

As i said earlier, if you've got the time, and want to do it, just take it over :) It's obvious that it will go nowhere otherwise.