• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Champions League

w3lshrugby

School Boy/Girl Captain
Hi guys, was interested if you were interested in a Champions' League style competition with the footie sim (ESMS) in late june/early july with some (or all) of your teams, and some (or all) of PlanetCricket teams - and also some of the teams from Stick Sports and other forums.

Tell me what'ya think.
Cheers,
Rhys.

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
Hi guys, was interested if you were interested in a Champions' League style competition with the footie sim (ESMS) in late june/early july with some (or all) of your teams, and some (or all) of PlanetCricket teams - and also some of the teams from Stick Sports and other forums.

Tell me what'ya think.
Cheers,
Rhys.
does this mean i getta play for 2 teams? :D ;)

Majin

International Debutant
I think we'd be better off trying to stabalize our own league before joining in some random cross-forum league :p

w3lshrugby

School Boy/Girl Captain
OK fair enough, our league is only in its infancy aswell, so perhaps we could bring this idea up sometime in the future.