Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Canned!!

Hall of Fame Member NZTailender's Avatar
    Cheers Blewy mate. Hopefully it can continue in the future.
    President of SKAS - Kat is King | Proud member of CVAAS - One of the best | LRPLTAS - Rosco rocks!
    The NZTailender Supporting XI:
    H Rutherford, T Latham, N Broom, M Bracewell, D Brownlie, BJ Watling, D de Boorder+, M Henry, B Wheeler, H Bennett, A Milne
    Go Tigers!
    R.I.P. Fardin & Craig

International Vice-Captain
    Aww shucks.

Thanks for all your good work anyway Blewy

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Mister Wright's Avatar
    Burger Time Champion!
    Thanks Blewy for the effort mate. It was good while it lasted...

All the best mate.
    Cricketweb Colts Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Hayden > Lehmann
    I'm a member of Club Kerry

I'm Green

The color of immortality, nature and envy - you are truly a unique person. While clearly the color of nature, you also symbolize rebirth, fertility and hope in the world. On the other side of the spectrum, a natural aptitude to money with green coming to signify money and possibly even *********!

International Captain Loony BoB's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by w3lshrugby View Post
    Well pinchy is trying to tempt me to take it over.
    Would be better than running sims for cricket games that don't even involve CWXI Dev League players, I reckon.

I'd be sad to see this close up immediately but if there's no time, then there's no time.
    REMEMBER: A couple of years in therapy, you'll get over it.

Proud to be a member of the CW Colts

Banned
    Maybe if someone took over till the end of the season and then we reassessed things then?

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Matteh's Avatar
    Boredmeeting Champion!
    *sigh*

As noone else is seemingly willing to...

I'm willing to take this over, but i'll need a backup simmer to do one set of results a week so that it doesn't in anyway interfere with my Uni work.

Reckon it would be best to finish this season off at least, and then see if we want to continue from there.

Views on whether or not people think i'm right for the task or people wanting to help sim a set of results, just post away.

If people are fine with it, then i'll need to speak to you Brendan. Pretty certain you've got my MSN, just say something if you haven't.
    Quote Originally Posted by cpr View Post
    3. Although Cow Tipping is a hilarious student game in backwater towns such as Bangor, there really is no need for Mitchell to cover one side of the cow in superglue

Banned
    Well seeming as Mitchell didn't mention it I approached him on MSN and we are now going to run this as a joint ship If their are no huge objections it may take a bit of time to get things up and running again though.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieDominance View Post
    Well seeming as Mitchell didn't mention it I approached him on MSN and we are now going to run this as a joint ship If their are no huge objections it may take a bit of time to get things up and running again though.
    Yes, I object to you running it, but would be fine with Mitchell and others doing it.
    Rest In Peace Craigos
    2003-2012

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pasag View Post
    Yes, I object to you running it, but would be fine with Mitchell and others doing it.
    Well seeming as there is no reason for the objection we can't really see this as a valid point the only reason you really object to me is because you dislike me tbh.

Fine by me with Mitchell running it. Any man who wears a suit has to be trustworthy and responsible

I'm more than happy to help out with stat updates, and minor issues if needed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Mitch Johnson is ****ing awesome for cricket.
    Ponting's ability to ton up in the first innings of a series should not be understated. So much pressure, so important. What a great!

Well seeming as there is no reason for the objection we can't really see this as a valid point the only reason you really object to me is because you dislike me tbh.
    I don't dislike you at all. However you have no respect from anyone here. Also there is no evidence you know how to run the sim or anything for that matter and judging by your inability to make sense when posting half the time (abit generous there), I highly doubt you'll be able to run and organise this and even you could master the specifics of it, the fact that most people here despise you, means you wouldn't get very far and you would run this thing into the ground almost immediately.

I think most people here would rather this thing die peacefully as opposed to you attempting to run it. Mitchell on the other hand, I’d be quite happy with him taking over. Something about him being competent and all.

Banned
    I don't dislike you at all. However you have no respect from anyone here. Also there is no evidence you know how to run the sim or anything for that matter and judging by your inability to make sense when posting half the time (abit generous there), I highly doubt you'll be able to run and organise this and even you could master the specifics of it, the fact that most people here despise you, means you wouldn't get very far and you would run this thing into the ground almost immediately.

I think most people here would rather this thing die peacefully as opposed to you attempting to run it. Mitchell on the other hand, I’d be quite happy with him taking over. Something about him being competent and all.
    Huh?

Mitchell Yes will be a Simmer but Im sure I could learn to sim like many people have done in the past, about me not being able to run the sim has me dumbfounded as Mitchell doesn't know either?

Also I think a lot of people would rather keep this sim going than let it die Mitchell has stated he can't run it all by himself so thats why we are sharing the workload if someone else would like to help as well we can share the workload even more.

Get it?

Like talking to a brick wall here. If CW Football continues, you will not have anything to do with it (in a role of responsibility).

Get it?

Banned
    Like talking to a brick wall here. If CW Football continues, you will not have anything to do with it (in a role of responsibility).

Get it?
    Oh you think you have the power of control I in my opinion I have done nothing to deserve your verbal barrage of accusations and assumptions. Someone who is not involved with CW Football(In any formal way) trying to tell me when it continues I will have no power of responsibility is like Me telling John Howard he can't be Prime Minister any more?

Oh you think you have the power of control I in my opinion I have done nothing to deserve your verbal barrage of accusations and assumptions. Someone who is not involved with CW Football(In any formal way) trying to tell me when it continues I will have no power of responsibility is like Me telling John Howard he can't be Prime Minister any more?
    Haha,

You asked for objections and you got them. They're not a "verbal barrage of accusations and assumption", they're facts.

You're incompetent and have no respect from anyone on CW. That is all. I don't blame you for that, I don't hold it against you and it doesn't annoy me because you're only 14. But you will not be let anywhere near this sim. End of story.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information