• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Canned!!

Dydl

International Debutant
Hope someone puts their hand up for this, would be a shame to see it go. Thanks for all the work you put into it though, much appreciated.

oz_fan

International Regular
I've really enjoyed CW XI Football and hopefully it will continue in the future. Thanks to Blewy for all his hard work. I'd be happy to help out with minor things like stat updates.

Last edited:

w3lshrugby

School Boy/Girl Captain
This is quite a shame. I could lend a hand, but I'm just starting my own soccer league (using the same sim) on PlanetCricket...

At least Stallions never officially came last then!

Blaze

Banned
lack of activity compared to the cricket sim is probably because cricket has more of an individual aspect to it...

Good effort to get it as far as you did though Blewy

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Very disappointing news but i can understand if Blewy doesn't have the time. I thought the activity was fine myself, not great but pretty good. I was considering putting my hand up to take over. But after considering everything i might have enough time now, but cus im looking for 2nd job, if and when i get that i wont have the time required to run this properly. I hope someone does put up their hand to take it over. But if not thanks for all the effort you put in Blewy it was a brilliant concept and was fun while it lasted.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Well pinchy is trying to tempt me to take it over.
Would be better than running sims for cricket games that don't even involve CWXI Dev League players, I reckon.

I'd be sad to see this close up immediately but if there's no time, then there's no time.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
*sigh*

As noone else is seemingly willing to...

I'm willing to take this over, but i'll need a backup simmer to do one set of results a week so that it doesn't in anyway interfere with my Uni work.

Reckon it would be best to finish this season off at least, and then see if we want to continue from there.

Views on whether or not people think i'm right for the task or people wanting to help sim a set of results, just post away.

If people are fine with it, then i'll need to speak to you Brendan. Pretty certain you've got my MSN, just say something if you haven't.

Well seeming as Mitchell didn't mention it I approached him on MSN and we are now going to run this as a joint ship If their are no huge objections it may take a bit of time to get things up and running again though.

pasag

RTDAS
Well seeming as Mitchell didn't mention it I approached him on MSN and we are now going to run this as a joint ship If their are no huge objections it may take a bit of time to get things up and running again though.
Yes, I object to you running it, but would be fine with Mitchell and others doing it.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Fine by me with Mitchell running it. Any man who wears a suit has to be trustworthy and responsible :p

I'm more than happy to help out with stat updates, and minor issues if needed :D