• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Football Youth Development Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
Correct me if i'm wrong, but Dravid can only add 2 shooting points due to his Shooting already being over 30???
Looks like that rule and a few others have changed it seems. Don't think its a bad move we should be able to put most of it on our main skill.

cometer

State Regular
I think this new change is terrible. Dravid cleans up whilst im stuck being able to choose a maximum of 2 points on striking yet I'm the one that needs it more than Dravid. If this is how it is to be scratch the whole thing cause it's just pathetic.

2 to shooting
1 to passing

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Sad, I could have improved 2 tk and 1 pass previously, but now I can't because of the recent limitation (discrimination) against 23 year olds :( :p

:@ :@

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Can i ask Blewy why you didn't put restrictions on players who are already 30, on MSN you were talking about not letting National Team players go on the camp. Now you don't even put restrictions on players who already a very good in the game i.e above 30. Isn't the point of the camp to help the guys that are struggling in the league improve, not make the good players even better. I hope this was just an oversight and guys like Dravid aren't allowed to increase their gap on other players. We might as well let keepers go to the camp then.

Anyway

Tharmi Loganathan: 2 TK, 1 PS

cometer

State Regular
Can i ask Blewy why you didn't put restrictions on players who are already 30, on MSN you were talking about not letting National Team players go on the camp. Now you don't even put restrictions on players who already a very good in the game i.e above 30. Isn't the point of the camp to help the guys that are struggling in the league improve, not make the good players even better. I hope this was just an oversight and guys like Dravid aren't allowed to increase their gap on other players. We might as well let keepers go to the camp then.
Exactly. I thought the idea was to close the gap and not extend it. As it stands Dravid's already getting more shots then myself due to higher striking (35 where I have 27) After this Dravid will be 39 and I'll be 29. I ask where is the fairness in that! I'd seriously look at going back to the previous idea.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Exactly. I thought the idea was to close the gap and not extend it. As it stands Dravid's already getting more shots then myself due to higher striking (35 where I have 27) After this Dravid will be 39 and I'll be 29. I ask where is the fairness in that! I'd seriously look at going back to the previous idea.
The main reason for the change was to make it closer to the sign ups. 20 and 21 got more points to allocate then 17 to 19, so overall it was unfair they could improve at the same rate. The same applied for 23yo who got the same points as players up to the age of 26. But im not sure why there was no restrictions on players with high stats already, it was probably just an over sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.