• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Football Youth Development Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Under 21 here

2 on Tackling and 3 on Passing. Should put me on 22 and 24 for them.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
All the people checking into this thread are doing it way to early... It doesnt open up till after next round...

Travis_Teh

International Regular
This will be awseome, hopefully all the people who are inactive (posting in an activity thread when chased down/told to doesn't show activity to me) wont get any better. Har har.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
ie
Attributes > 30 two pt max bonus
Attributes > 20 < 30 3 pt max bonus
Attributes < 20 4 pt max bounus

Younger than 21 would still get 5 pts
21-24 would get 3 pts
If these have been confirmed then someone like Dravid can only add two points to shooting.

Blaze

Banned
Going to attend. Under 21. Would love to put all 5 on shooting tbh.

Don't see what the problem would be with doing this?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
THE ACADEMY IS NOW OPEN!!

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high amount of interest the CWFA has decided that only players 22 and Under will now be eligible to attend the Academy

Ensure all Guidelines are met as any incorrectly posted stats will NOT be accepted..

DETAILS

Between Rounds 15 and 16 the CW Football Youth Development Program will be hosted

Players between the ages of 17 and 22 are eligible

Players that post in this thread during that period (between rounds 15 and 16) will get an attribute bonus. Posting is the equivalent of attending the Academy

Attendance to the CW Football Youth Development Program gives the following attribute bonuses that the players can add to their players profile
  1. 19 and Under - 5 pts to be shared around across attributes (Must be placed on at least 2 attributes)
  2. 20 yrs to 22 yrs- 3 pts to be shared around across attributes (Must be placed on at least 2 attributes)

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
I can't remember how old I was. I'm guessing 19, but whatever. If I'm in the first group, I'll have 3 on tackling, 2 on passing. If I'm in the second group, 2 on tackling and 1 passing.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
King Clapham reporting in 19 yo

4 Passing & 1 Shooting

Correct me if i'm wrong, but Dravid can only add 2 shooting points due to his Shooting already being over 30???

Status
Not open for further replies.