• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Activity Check Sign in thread

dinu23

International Debutant
hey, sorry i'm late in posting. I wasn't home much.

MW_DeSilva
southern stallions

Last edited:

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Players to still sign in:

East Coast Fury
-Ian Markus

Northern Power
-Pete Young
-Andrew Cloete

Southern Stalllions
-Rich Hingston
-Rueb Verghese

Central United
All Players Signed in

Western Dynamo
-Nath Patrick (excused)
-James Malthus

Island Swell
All Players signed in

Updated

Thanks Dinu :)

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Hmm a bit unfair to drop guys who have been posting regular, because they missed one thread. Most people don't really check the main form, just the CWPL, as Kennett pointed out before. I'm fine with Pete getting declared inactivity, but for Andy is a bit of a joke. As is for Dinu and James to get declared inactivity
Tharmi, Andy hasnt posted for quite a while IIRC...

Johnners

Players to still sign in:

East Coast Fury
-Ian Markus - Last Posted 09/11/06

Northern Power
-Pete Young - Last Posted 14/11/06
-Andrew Cloete - Last Posted 16/01/07

Southern Stalllions
-Rich Hingston - Last Posted 18/10/06
-Rueb Verghese - Last Posted 10/12/06

Central United
All Players Signed in

Western Dynamo
-Nath Patrick (excused)
-James Malthus - Last posted 26/01/07

Island Swell
All Players signed in

Of those who haven't signed in yet, Malthus & Cloete have been the only regulars, and have posted in the last Fortnight.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Tharmi, Andy hasnt posted for quite a while IIRC...
Two weeks is not a long time really, when you consider his on holidays from school/uni. Both Pooja and Hoy didn't post for a whole month and just cus they said they are alive in one thread, they get no action at all take against. Its just about being fair to all, maybe a minor plenty if the same applies to other who went AWOL for a longer time and came back. But to be declared inactivity seems a bit over the top.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Two weeks is not a long time really, when you consider his on holidays from school/uni. Both Pooja and Hoy didn't post for a whole month and just cus they said they are alive in one thread, they get no action at all take against. Its just about being fair to all, maybe a minor plenty if the same applies to other who went AWOL for a longer time and came back. But to be declared inactivity seems a bit over the top.
Hoy had as much as an excuse as Andy, He was away also...

Look im not saying he should be made Inactive, but from the way ur talking Andy has been very active before he went away, Now unless im mistaken he has made 4 posts in the last month and a half.. To me thats hardly very active...

Im happy to let him off but he needs to make himself active just like everyone else, thats fair if u ask me...

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I dont think Andy will really care that much anyway, he didnt seem too interested in it anyway...

Johnners

Have seen Cloete, Young, Hingston & Malthus online today, no sign of them posting in CW Football though... whats the cut-off time Blewy?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
The Deadline has passed...

All players noted above will be deemed inactive...

Replacements for these players will be arranged shortly...

Afterwhich a transfer window will be opened to allow teams to trade players...

Trade rules will be stated in the trade thread...

Travis_Teh

International Regular
The Deadline has passed...

All players noted above will be deemed inactive...

Replacements for these players will be arranged shortly...

Afterwhich a transfer window will be opened to allow teams to trade players...

Trade rules will be stated in the trade thread...
Dayyyamm dot dot dot you use more dots than even I do dot dot dot!

:) ... Trades, sweet.