• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Activity Check Sign in thread

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Just did an activity check and these are the guys that haven't posted in 2 months:

Langevldt – 17/10/2006
PY – 13/11/2006
Stats4ever – 09/11/2006

The following are the guys/girls who are borderline:

Lord of Darkness – 10/12/2006
The Wizard 1o1 – 2/12/2006
Resha – 27/11/2006

I might have missed someone but i think thats about right. A bit disappointed to see Pete name there, but not much i can do if his lost interest. Also i think we should get a committee for this thing, with one member from each team. Rather then leave it all up to Blewy to do.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
what are peoples thoughts?? 2 months??

Also what should be classified as active?? Is posting once every 2 months active??

Liam/Hak, how do you guys do it for CW Cricket??

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I might have missed someone but i think thats about right. A bit disappointed to see Pete name there, but not much i can do if his lost interest. Also i think we should get a committee for this thing, with one member from each team. Rather then leave it all up to Blewy to do.

I'll be in on that, the work should be spread around a little more :D

i'd say 2 months is a fair length of time seeing this is effectively our intial activity check, especially given that there has been a few interruptions/delays due to christmas-ny break etc. However, from here on in i'd suggest a monthly period.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Just did an activity check and these are the guys that haven't posted in 2 months:

Langevldt – 17/10/2006
PY – 13/11/2006
Stats4ever – 09/11/2006

The following are the guys/girls who are borderline:

Lord of Darkness – 10/12/2006
Resha – 27/11/2006

Hoy?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
lol why are you so worried about Hoy??

For the record Hoy is:

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
For the record i think Hoy and Reuben should get a week to prove their activity and the rest should get 48 hours. Both were very active before they went MIA. Rich and Resha have hardly made a post. Pete and Ian were fairly active at the start.

Also i think a month is long enough after this intial activity check, considering you have about two to three games per week.

Last edited:

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I agree with the month thing after this initial activity check. It should be enough time to gauge activity, then you give those offenders say 3 days to make a few posts (one shouldn't be enough) and if they then go AWOL again, (i.e. repeat offenders) 3 weeks, then 2 weeks etc.

lol why are you so worried about Hoy??
Because he plays for you. :p

Johnners

I agree with the month thing after this initial activity check. It should be enough time to gauge activity, then you give those offenders say 3 days to make a few posts (one shouldn't be enough) and if they then go AWOL again, (i.e. repeat offenders) 3 weeks, then 2 weeks etc.
Has a good idea there does smith

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year

Finally someone at Central makes some sense :p :p

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Do we have any volunteers from each side to be apart of the Activity check team??

Clapo, you happy to be our Rep??

Perm

Oh okay, I was interested but I'm quite busy. I could probably help out if you get really desperate.