• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Land

The Foxtrot

U19 12th Man
hey do we live on CW Land, located off the southern tip of Western Australia?

that is with the CWXI cricketers

The Foxtrot

U19 12th Man
being part of australia, does this place have any nice beach towns? (ie a Gold Coast of CW Land)

im new, moved in from Brisbane after being firmly rejected by the QLD ROAR, said i didnt have the experience needed to have enough game time to keep me happy. So i made the journey over to CW Land. Being only 17 i am looking for a small appartment for renting preferably near the beach. So where is this beach of yours?

Another thing, i've been here in Nixonstown and i can't find Nixonstown Grammar School, anyone point me in the right direction?