• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Delay

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Hey guys,

Due to the Birth of my baby boy, there will be an indefinate delay in things... I hope to try and get things back on track once Mum and bubs come home..

At the moment my days are the the hospital and nights catching up on lost sleep..

Cheers for the patience..

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Take your time mate, the fella's a central will be thanking you for delaying the inevitable defeat :p

Dravid

International Captain
dontcloseyoureyes said:
'sallright. Is there anyone you could email the database to to sim with? Bennett perhaps? If not, we'll survive.
Beerfest at my place if not.

Dravid

International Captain
I charge $10 entry though. Gotta pay for the beers.

Good thing the games were delayed. Beer+watching the Commonwealth Bank International team lose their first test of the series on a 60" tv=loads of fun

Last edited:

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Bah, I'll bring my own beers and drink on the front lawn with Patto, Chaulk and Burpe. We'll throw the empties at your attractive second cousin Marie.

ash chaulk

International Captain
dontcloseyoureyes said:
Bah, I'll bring my own beers and drink on the front lawn with Patto, Chaulk and Burpe. We'll throw the empties at your attractive second cousin Marie.
amen

Johnners

Dravid said:
It's a beerfest. Which means a lot of beer, which means a lot of money. Fine I'll drop the charges to $5. Happy?
tbh i was hoping you'd be paying us for the priveledge our attendance?? Being an EC teammate and all i'll be kind and only charge half my apperance fee :sleep:

Dravid

International Captain
dontcloseyoureyes said:
Wouldn't want to wake your mother... or would I? :ph34r:
I bought my rents a different house. I'm saying the neighbours could get mad if theres too much noise and call the cops.

Johnners

more to the point... it could be quite amusing having an underage hosting a "beerfest"... cause for Dravid to have to "help the police with their enquries" one feels

Dravid

International Captain
Tonight at 8 PM, everyone at my place. And no need to eat dinner. Ordering 30 pies of Pizza. If more needed, then I will order more.