• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Delay

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
The Goughy family sincerely hope that Mom and baby are doing well and that you enjoyed your 1st Christmas as a family.

If all is well then lets get this back on the road, Im itching for the next round :)

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok guys, i will try and get this started back up sometime in the next week...

With xmas and new years being pretty hectic i havent had time to do it as yet, but im hoping after all the festivities are over i can get back to some kind of normality...

Dravid

International Captain
Blewy said:
Ok guys, i will try and get this started back up sometime in the next week...

With xmas and new years being pretty hectic i havent had time to do it as yet, but im hoping after all the festivities are over i can get back to some kind of normality...
If you make me play in the friendly, you can take all the time you want.