• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Delay

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
dontcloseyoureyes said:
Bah, I'll bring my own beers and drink on the front lawn with Patto, Chaulk and Burpe. We'll throw the empties at your attractive second cousin Marie.
Up for that. (Y)

Congrats Goff, take your time. :)

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
mate enjoy, take your time. i for one know what you going through so i understand totally. when is the family due to come home mate. are they both well. give me details of the little fella mate.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Hey Guys,

Just had 5 minutes so thought i'd stop in and say hi...

Bubs is doing really well, and im slowly getting used to the lack of sleep, although its been made harder by having the flu...

I was going to try and start this back up before xmas but i think its better if we wait till after the xmas break..

Hope everyone has a great xmas, will speak to you all soon...

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good to hear all is going well :) Take your time, family should be always first, so thanks for the heads up :)

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Weak ;)

Some Aussie battler you are, Goff.

Nah, take it easy. Live up the first ever christmas with your newborn :) :)