• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Attn: Everyone!!(PLEASE RE-READ 1st POST - IT HAS CHANGED)

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Upon completion of the Pre-Season Cup i will be adjusting Aggression levels Unless a change is requested by you it will be left the same...

If you want to leave it the same dont worry about posting...

Last edited:

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
I don't really want to go from 69 to 35, is there any way we can have it somewhere in between so us defenders don't become useless, but don't get sent off every 2nd game?

I think halving is going a bit over the top, especially for defenders, we wont make any tackles.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
It was more designed for the people who have them up around 80's and 90's...

But if people want to specify what they want they can...

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Blewy said:
It was more designed for the people who have them up around 80's and 90's...

But if people want to specify what they want they can...
Maybe their should be limit of say 70 unless someone wants it higher...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
chaminda_00 said:
Maybe their should be limit of say 70 unless someone wants it higher...
Im not going to put a limit on anyone.. If they want to be up in the 90s then im fine so long as they understand the consequences and dont whinge about their constant sending offs..

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Blewy said:
Im not going to put a limit on anyone.. If they want to be up in the 90s then im fine so long as they understand the consequences and dont whinge about their constant sending offs..
Im just saying instead of havling everyone, just have the people who are above say 70 decide if they want to drop back to 70 or keep it at 90 odd.

I think if halve everyone aggression levels, there will be a lot of defenders not making any tackles and we get scores of 6-8.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
chaminda_00 said:
Im just saying instead of havling everyone, just have the people who are above say 70 decide if they want to drop back to 70 or keep it at 90 odd.

I think if halve everyone aggression levels, there will be a lot of defenders not making any tackles and we get scores of 6-8.
Yeah.. ill re-jig the 1st post...

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Will Aggression levels be able to be altered at the season end then? More thinking along the lines of people mellowing out over the off-season :p but you get my point??

In any case, i'm happy with mine the way it is mate, i can't see me making a lot of tackles, only the odd chance of a good ol head butt :p