• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Attn: Everyone!!(PLEASE RE-READ 1st POST - IT HAS CHANGED)

Majin

International Debutant
I'll stick with mine, thanks. I've been alright so far, and I'm thinking that once we start improving, we'll be seeing the cards less and less, so it's better to stick with it.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Think I'll edge it down to 70. This is one of those that maybe we ought to have scope to change at a semi-regular basis (+/-5?) to reflect personality rather than skill changes?

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
Neil Pickup said:
Think I'll edge it down to 70. This is one of those that maybe we ought to have scope to change at a semi-regular basis (+/-5?) to reflect personality rather than skill changes?
Ditto. I think mine was 80 or so, so I'd like it somewhere in the high 60s please.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
I want mine to be lowerd 2 red cards already!
should stop hanging out with Burke.. :s

72- 59