• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pre-Season Tournament Details Announced

Cloete

International Captain
Loony BoB said:
He's a Stallion, right? Then I see no problem with this. *cough*
Maybe because he's not a Stallion? :p

Elber was also a bit too good though. Marquee players are almost certainly going to be scrapped. There's no reason to compensate teams because each team was finalised before they chose the marquee players and were all done as evenly as possible.

Loony BoB

International Captain
D'oh. Oh well, more than happy for teams to be more dominated by the CW members than the foreign players. The way it should be, really.

I smell.

Last edited by a moderator:

Majin

International Debutant
How long would it take for the CW players to catch up to a level where they could compete with the marquee players?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
CWFA today have released the fixture Schedule for the Innaugural CW Football Pre-Season Cup...

Group A Fixtures

Oct 30 - Central United - East Coast Fury

Oct 31 - Southern Stallions - Central United

Nov 1 - East Coast Fury - Southern Stallions

Nov 2 - East Coast Fury - Central United

Nov 3 - Central United - Southern Stallions

Nov 4 - Southern Stallions - East Coast Fury

Group B Fixtures

Oct 30 - Western Dynamo - Northside Power

Oct 31 - Island Swell - Western Dynamo

Nov 1 - Northside Power - Island Swell

Nov 2 - Northside Power - Western Dynamo

Nov 3 - Western Dynamo - Island Swell

Nov 4 - Island Swell - Northside Power

The winner of each group will playoff for 1st and 2nd, Runner up in each group will play off for 3rd and 4th, whilst the last place team in each group will playoff for 5th and 6th...

The Pre-Season Cup is scheduled to start Monday October 30...

Nov 5 - 5th vs 6th
Nov 6 - 3rd vs 4th
Nov 7 - 1st vs 2nd

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Blewy, do you mind if i keep a table of the season and top goal scorers and card getters? Posting them regularily, like I have been for FC in the dev league?

Table would include home/away games seperated from overall table, etc etc.

Or is that something that will eb output from the simulation?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Travis_Teh said:
Blewy, do you mind if i keep a table of the season and top goal scorers and card getters? Posting them regularily, like I have been for FC in the dev league?

Table would include home/away games seperated from overall table, etc etc.

Or is that something that will eb output from the simulation?
The Sim produces a table, leading goalscorers assists etc, but as far as a table for home and away matches goes you could do that...